Security firm Bit9 says a majority of smartphones are running out-of-date and insecure operating systems that present a threat to critical business data. It has created a list of ...
Users of an 'unofficial' updater for Windows Phone 7 have gotten themselves in a jam that may prevent them from ever updating their phones again.
Canalys predicts that 'enterprise app stores will redefine channel IT business over the next three years.'
Top Stories by Section
- Application Support Engineer (IL)
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT - Managed Services - Pre-sales - Sales Engineer - Systems Engineer (IL)
- Senior Developer â€“ C# - C++ - Python - .Net - SQL Server (IL)
- Latency Analyst â€“ High Frequency (IL)
- JAVA Developer â€“ Trading Industry (NYC)
- .Net Developer Sr / Team Lead (IL)
- SAP Administrator Sr (NC)
- Windows Production Support (NYC)
- Infrastructure Security Analyst (NYC)
- C# Developer â€“ Trading Industry (IL)
- IT Salary Guide 2014
- CEOs and Tech: An Executive-Level Digital Divide
- Do Developers Need Free Perks to Thrive?
- IT Salary Guide 2013
- Back to the Classroom: An IT Veteran Seeks Technical Enlightenment
- Developers vs. Managers: Five Tough Conversations
- Five Reasons Developers Resist Change
- Disastrous Developer Lunch Interviews: 10 Tips to Avoid Them
- Plantronics: BYOB and Building a Great Place to Work
- Study: Cloud to Generate 14 Million Jobs by 2015
In addition to refreshing workstations and servers, IT pros must now also plan lifecycle refreshes for laptops, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices. From increased productivity to compliance to support costs, discover what factors are driving those decisions. Also, download this report and learn which mobile initiatives IT organizations are investing in most aggressively.